Finance and Accounting
The Finance and Accounting Department's primary role is to advise the Board of Commissioners and the County Administrator on the financial status of the County.This department also manages the fiscal transactions of the county on behalf of the commissioners and the county's taxpayers.
Other responsibilities of the Finance and Accounting Department include:
- Maintaining the County's financial records
- Work with the County's external auditors as they audit the financial records of the County each year
- Preparation and distribution of financial reports
- Development of internal control measures
- Development of the County's annual budget
- Manages the budget throughout the year
- Management of automated financial systems
- Timely and accurate payment of vendors
- Fixed asset management
- Bank statements reconciliation
The County's fiscal year begins on October 1 and ends on September 30.
Download the Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Report: Click Here
Download the Current 2018 Tax Digest and 5 Year History of Levy: Click Here